19 NOVEMBER 2021 – Pursuant to the media statement dated 16 November 202 issued by the COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force – Booster (CITF-B) 1, on walk-in registrations at Pusat Pemberian Vaksin (PPV) of private health facilities, ProtectHealth would like to inform on the steps to be taken.
Registration of Individuals
- Apart from walk-in, registration at private health facility PPVs can also be made via telephone and/or email. Members of the public may refer to the PPV list available on the ProtectHealth website (protecthealth.com.my) effective 22 November 2021. The PPV list will be updated from time to time.
- Individuals are advised to register at only one (1) PPV of a private health facility to avoid double booking.
- Those who have successfully registered will be on a waitlist and will be contacted by the private health facility PPV in the event of an appointment cancellation or no shows for those who have vaccine appointments via MySejahtera.
- Those who have already received MySejahtera appointments, please :
- proceed to the designated PPV to be vaccinated.
- do not put yourself on any waitlist.
The walk-in, email or telephone registration is applicable for:
- Individuals eligible for booster dose who have not received an appointment;
- Adults aged 40 years and above
- Adults aged 18 years and above with co-morbidities
- Long term care facilities individuals (staff and residents)
- Pregnant mothers
- Those travelling abroad
- Individuals (including adolescents between the ages of 12-17) who have not yet received the first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccination;
- Individuals who have missed their vaccination appointments
Registration for the waitlist at PPV private health facilities under ProtectHealth is free and only Comirnaty vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech) is provided at listed PPVs as of now. This approach will facilitate and encourage eligible individuals to receive doses earlier without having to wait longer. It will assist the Government to ensure that vaccines are not wasted and usage is optimal.
We urge those who have had a vaccination appointment to obtain the vaccine immediately. ProtectHealth through private medical practitioners and healthcare NGOs will continue to assist and work together with the Ministry of Health to speed up and maximise the implementation of National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme. Lindung Diri, Lindung Semua.
PROTECTHEALTH CORPORATION SDN. BHD.
About ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
Incorporated on 19 December 2016, ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn Bhd (ProtectHealth) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProtectHealth Malaysia, established under the Ministry of Health, Malaysia (MOH). As a not-for-profit company, ProtectHealth coordinates, administers and manages initiatives related to financing healthcare services as mandated by MOH.
ProtectHealth is the healthcare scheme administrator for Skim Peduli Kesihatan untuk Kumpulan B40 (PeKa B40), electronic service provider (ESP) for Skim Perlindungan Insurans Kesihatan Pekerja Asing (SPIKPA) and latest, the implementer of private medical practitioner and healthcare NGO participation in the National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme.